(Links to information about the plans are provided, where available)
Aetna US Healthcare Dental PPO
Association of Surrogate's and Supreme Court Reporters Welfare Fund.
Bakery Drivers Local 802 Welfare Fund PPO.
City of New York Management Benefits Fund.
Correction Captains Association Security Benefits Fund.
Delta Dental of New York and New Jersey.
DeltaSelect USA Tricare Retiree Dental Program.
Dental Health Alliance/Fortis/Assurant PPO.
Empire Dental Preferred PPO.
Guardian DentalGuard Preferred PPO Network.
GHI Discounted Dental Access Program for Federal Employees.
GHI Preferred Dental.
Horizon Healthcare Dental Services.
Horizon EPO Dental Program.
Humana Dental PPO Network.
Management Labor Welfare Fund, Local 1730 I.L.A..
MetLife Preferred Dentist Program.
NYC District Council Carpenters Benefit Funds Dental Plans.
Oxford Dental Elite Plan.
Phoenix Preferred Dental Plan.
Principal Plan Dental PPO.
Travelers Preferred D.
UniCARE Life & Health Insurance Co.
United College Employees of Fashion Institute of Technology PPO (UCE of FIT).
UnitedHealth Group / Dental Benefit Providers.
United Probation Officers Association.
Unity Dental Service Plan.
- Assistant Deputy Wardens / Deputy Wardens Association
- Associate Traffic Enforcement & Associate Sanitation Agents CWA-1181 Benefits Fund
- Bakery Drivers Local 194 Welfare Fund
- Bricklayers Insurance and Welfare Fund, Local 1
- Civil Service Bar Association Benefit Fund
- Civil Service Painters Local 1969 Welfare Fund
- Communication Workers Local 1109 Welfare Fund
- Duralee Fabrics
- General Building Laborers' Local 66
- I.B.E.W. Local 1049 Health & Welfare Fund
- I.B.E.W. Local 25 Benefits Fund
- I.B.E.W. Local 25 Retirees
- Ironwork Local 455
- Iron Workers Local 40, 361 & 417 Health Fund
- Local 153 O.P.E.I.U.
- Local 306 Welfare Fund Dental Plan
- Local 807 Labor Management Health Fund
- Local 868 Welfare Fund
- Luxottica Group
- Moving Picture Machine Operators of Local 306
- Organization of Staff Analysts Welfare Fund
- Painting Industry Insurance Fund D.C. 9
- Paper Products Local 27 Welfare Trust Fund
- Print International
- Sports Arena Employees Local 137
- Structural Steel & Bridge Painters Local 806 Welfare Fund
- SYMS Clothing
- Teamsters Local 945 Welfare Fund
- Teamsters Local 1205 Group A
- Teamsters Local 1205 Group B
- The Kind Card
- Vicon Industries
- Welfare Fund of Local 161 - I.A.T.S.E.
Effective February 1, 2007, this office has discontinued our formal participation agreement with the United Federation of Teachers Welfare Fund. However, we will continue to accept the UFT plan as payment toward our fee. Patient out of pocket payments will be limited to any costs beyond the UFT benefit.
This office will also accept benefits for covered services as payment-in-full, after any deductibles and co-payments, from the New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA) Active and Retirees, and District Council 37 Health & Security Plan (DC37), for BASIC SERVICES ONLY. For these plans, there will be an additional co-payment for any services requiring a laboratory technician's services, i.e., crowns, fixed bridges, and removable prosthodontics (dentures). We DO NOT currently have a contractual arrangement with these groups.
For your convenience, we have provided an insurance claim form that you can fill out online and print in preparation for your visit to your dentist's office. JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK... and the form will open in a new window. Information that you enter in the form will not be collected, saved, or sent. Please note that you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system to view the claim form.
Don't have dental insurance?
Then a Direct Reimbursement Dental Benefits Plan may be right for you! A DR plan can be tailored to meet the needs of both small and large companies. Have your employer inquire about enrolling in a Direct Reimbursement Plan. Information is available from the American Dental Association.
Office Insurance Guidelines
Please understand that ultimate responsibility for payment of fees associated with services rendered rests with the recipient(s) of dental services or his/her/their legal guardian/responsible party. This office is not an agent or employee of the insurance companies with which we have contractual arrangements, and we cannot guarantee that benefits will be payed by them in your behalf. We will make a good faith effort to file claims with, and collect benefits from legitimate insurance entities for individuals covered by them. Responsible parties will be responsible for initial payments of any pre-determined deductible or co-payment amounts. Reconciliation of all balances, if any, after payment of insurance benefits is the responsibility of the patient or responsible party.
Our Privacy and Advertising Policy...